Home Forums WoodMart support forum PHP 7.0 compatible

PHP 7.0 compatible

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

bboyfan
    Participant

after I installed the theme, loging user will get blank page.

my server technical supporter said it is because the theme not compatible with PHP 7.0

will you update the code for PHP 7 ??

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our theme is fully compatible with PHP7. Our server is running this version and doesn’t have any issues. Could you please check how your login page works with default WordPress theme?

Thank you

bboyfan
    Participant

the screenshoot is when I enable debug. if debug not enable will be white page.

I had check Source code there have code but front page is blank.

non-login user is no problem. I also have trying disable cache still the same.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see from the screenshot, the error is not caused by our theme. It comes from your wp-config.php file.

bboyfan
    Participant

I reinstalled theme and plugin. just found it is because plugin “Redux Framework”

the “3.6.7.7” and “3.6.5” have same white page problem for login user.

bboyfan
    Participant

I have try disable all plugin just install your must have plugin still have same issue.

bboyfan
    Participant

I try install V1.2 have no white page issue. please check the theme code where have problem causing the issue. please.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

By the way, did you try to apply the fix we gave you in another topic? It seems to our PHP error problem in the latest version.

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/unable-to-view-site-in-browser-from-backend/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)