Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unable To View Site In Browser From Backend

Unable To View Site In Browser From Backend

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mc1969
    Participant

I have just purchased the Woodmart theme and installed it as the only theme (apart from the default Twenty Seventeen theme) in a brand new WordPress installation.

I have installed the basic dummy content (sufficient to get the theme started) and have so far accepted the default theme settings.

However, even though the site displays correctly when the URL is typed into a browser, if I try to view the site (or any of its pages) from the back end while logged in as administrator, all I see is a blank white page. I can also no longer see the black WordPress admin bar which shows such things as “Theme Settings” etc, so I seem to have effectively been logged out.

I can think of no reason for this, and I would appreciate some immediate assistance

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please a debug mode on your WordPress installation and provide us your admin access so we can see the error?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

mc1969
    Participant

Thank you for your quick response.

Please see below for login details

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested your Dashboard and don’t see any errors or blank white pages. Could you please describe the steps where we can reproduce it on your website?

Thank you

bboyfan
    Participant

same problem

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

bboyfan
    Participant

I just found its blank on Firefox but no problem at chrome and safari)

bboyfan
    Participant

its not browser problem. its will page blank for login user.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, we see that it is an issue with the latest version of theme and it happens when Wishlist plugin is disabled. You can temporarily enable the plugin or apply the following fix.

1. Create a file woodmart-child/woocommerce/myaccount/navigation.php

<?php
    /**
     * @see     https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/template-structure/
     * @author  WooThemes
     * @package WooCommerce/Templates
     * @version 2.6.0
     */

if ( ! defined( 'ABSPATH' ) ) {
    	exit;
    }
    if ( class_exists( 'YITH_WCWL' ) ) $wishlist_page_id = yith_wcwl_object_id( get_option( 'yith_wcwl_wishlist_page_id' ) );

do_action( 'woocommerce_before_account_navigation' );
    ?>

<nav class="woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation">
    	<ul>
    		<?php foreach ( wc_get_account_menu_items() as $endpoint => $label ) : ?>
    			<li class="<?php echo wc_get_account_menu_item_classes( $endpoint ); ?>">
    				<a href="<?php echo esc_url( wc_get_account_endpoint_url( $endpoint ) ); ?>"><?php echo esc_html( $label ); ?></a>
    			</li>
    		<?php endforeach; ?>
            <?php if ( class_exists( 'YITH_WCWL' ) ): ?>
                <li class="wishlist-account-element <?php if( is_page( $wishlist_page_id ) ) echo 'is-active'; ?>">
                    <a href="<?php echo YITH_WCWL()->get_wishlist_url(); ?>"><?php echo get_the_title( $wishlist_page_id ); ?></a>
                </li>
            <?php endif; ?>
            <li class="woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link--customer-logout">
              <a href="<?php echo esc_url( wc_get_account_endpoint_url( 'customer-logout' ) ); ?>"><?php echo esc_html( 'Logout', 'woocommerce' ); ?></a>
            </li>
    	</ul>
    </nav>

<?php do_action( 'woocommerce_after_account_navigation' ); ?>

2. Add the following function to the woodmart-child/functions.php

function woodmart_get_my_account_menu() {
        $out = '<ul class="sub-menu">';

foreach ( wc_get_account_menu_items() as $endpoint => $label ) {
            $out .= '<li class="' . wc_get_account_menu_item_classes( $endpoint ) . '"><a href="' . esc_url( wc_get_account_endpoint_url( $endpoint ) ) . '"><span>' . esc_html( $label ) . '</span></a></li>';
        }
        if ( class_exists( 'YITH_WCWL' ) ) {
            $wishlist_page_id = yith_wcwl_object_id( get_option( 'yith_wcwl_wishlist_page_id' ) );
            $out .= '<li class="woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link--wishlist">
                <a href="' . YITH_WCWL()->get_wishlist_url() . '"><span>' . get_the_title( $wishlist_page_id ) . '</span></a>
            </li>';
        }
        $out .= '<li class="woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link--customer-logout">
           <a href="' . esc_url( wc_get_account_endpoint_url( 'customer-logout' ) ) . '"><span>' . esc_html( 'Logout', 'woocommerce' ) . '</span></a>
         </li>';

return $out . '</ul>';
    }

function woodmart_my_account_links() {
        ?>
        <div class="woodmart-my-account-links">
            <?php foreach ( wc_get_account_menu_items() as $endpoint => $label ) : ?>
                <div class="<?php echo $endpoint; ?>-link">
                    <a href="<?php echo esc_url( wc_get_account_endpoint_url( $endpoint ) ); ?>"><?php echo esc_html( $label ); ?></a>
                </div>
            <?php endforeach; ?>
            <?php if ( class_exists( 'YITH_WCWL' ) ): ?>
                <?php $wishlist_page_id = yith_wcwl_object_id( get_option( 'yith_wcwl_wishlist_page_id' ) ); ?>
                <div class="wishlist-link">
                    <a href="<?php echo YITH_WCWL()->get_wishlist_url(); ?>"><?php echo get_the_title( $wishlist_page_id ); ?></a></li>
                </div>
            <?php endif; ?>
                <div class="logout-link">
                    <a href="<?php echo wc_get_endpoint_url( 'customer-logout' ); ?>"><?php echo esc_html__( 'Logout', 'woodmart' ); ?></a>
                </div>
        </div>
        <?php
    }
    add_action( 'woocommerce_account_dashboard', 'woodmart_my_account_links', 10 );

Regards

mc1969
    Participant

Thanks for the information and your very quick response.

I have enabled the wishlist plugin (easier option) and now the site is viewing correctly when logged in to the backend.

Is this something that will be fixed so that the site will show correctly without the need to enable wishlist?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, we will fix this issue in the next theme update and you will be able to disable the plugin.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)