Home Forums WoodMart support forum PHP error checkout problem

PHP error checkout problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

raredisarray
    Participant

Hello,

I am getting a theme-related PHP error that is affecting my stripe checkout process. I have disabled plugins one by one with no luck. However, I switched themes and placed an order on the first try in test mode. It’s from a woocommerce template that wood-mart overrides:

PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$version in wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/class-wc-admin-status.php on line 255

Can you send me an updated PHP file, please? Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can ignore this notice for now and it would be fixed in our next theme update. It doesn’t harm your website anyway.

Kind Regards

raredisarray
    Participant

Maybe the PHP error I mentioned is not the problem then. Can you please still help me?

I keep getting the error “we were unable to process your order, please try again.” When I try and place test orders. I have had one customer tell me he could not place an order on my site.

Steps I have taken so far:
    I have disabled plugins one by one and tried to place test orders each time with no luck. However, I switched themes and was able to place an order on the first try in test mode. This tells me it is a theme conflict somewhere. |Wp debugging is turned on with no feedback other than the PHP error I mentioned earlier.

Please see private content for admin access. I am hoping that you can help me out here and thanking you in advance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It might be an issue with your child theme. We have tried to complete the checkout with the parent theme and it works well https://gyazo.com/37ae81a6a1ab7e83dee21b4f6bd35ac5

raredisarray
    Participant

Wow, that was it!!! Thank you very much for the quick response and help. You guys are awesome (👍 ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ)👍

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PHP error checkout problem’ is closed to new replies.