Home Forums Basel support forum PHP FATAL ERROR AND FACEBOOK FOR WOOCOMMERCE

PHP FATAL ERROR AND FACEBOOK FOR WOOCOMMERCE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mahmutyavsn
    Participant

According to my logs there is PHP error

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Also, send us a link to the page where we can see this error on your website.

Thank you in advance

mahmutyavsn
    Participant

I create a clone of my website. You can make test in it. Errors not occurs in a special area i saw it in error logs of my hosting logs.

And there is a few thing i want to help about it. I’m using Facebook for woocommerce plugin that track my website events for facebook ads. There is a problem about it. It’s not tracking addtocarts event correctly anymore. I update both the theme and the plugin at sametime so I don’t know which update make this problem.

When i saw the “cart” terms I thought maybe theme cause this, Could you also check this issues.

I’m adding e-mail for their support team.

Mail 1

“Thanks so much for the login Mahmut!

I was able to login and run some tests. I’ve added a small free plugin to run some custom code that lets me see what actions are being triggered by the theme. I can see that one of the actions we’re relying on is being called, and if I replicate the functions of the plugin, I can also see that it should be outputting the track code. It’s quite a mystery why it isn’t reaching this part then!

I’m going to catch up with our developers to see if they can help diagnose this further, as from what I see so far, the changes we made in the latest release shouldn’t have had an effect. Though they clearly are!

Apologies for not having an answer for you yet, I’ll circle back around here as soon as I can.”

Mail 2 :

“Thanks so much for the patience so far! I’ve been discussing this with the developers and they’ve taken a closer look at the theme. It looks as though, while the add to cart is called from my previous notes, the page isn’t refreshed for the new tracking script to be added. What we would typically then see is the AJAX call to be used instead, though it doesn’t appear to be with this theme.

After a bit more digging, our developer was able to find that the theme uses a custom ajax action called ‘wp_ajax_basel_ajax_add_to_cart’, rather than the WooCommerce standard ajax call. All of this is to say that it’s not something that the plugin is listening out for at the moment! That said, the developers have added a custom snippet to try and cater for this custom action, and it does seem to be working to track the AddToCart event.

There is one downside though, that even though the action is added only once – the event is being tracked twice. There may be some nuance to how the theme is handling these calls that we haven’t seen, as we’re not familiar with the code, though it would be great if you could check if the events are being tracked now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t fix them while we don’t have information about how to reproduce them. Maybe they were written to the log at some point when you updated the theme or while it was some plugins conflict.

As for the second point, try to disable AJAX add to cart option in Theme Settings -> Product page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)