Home Forums WoodMart support forum PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool

PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

awran5
    Participant

Hello.

While checking the error.log I found this error:

PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /xxxx/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/helpers.php on line 933

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

awran5
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thank you for your time.

I started actually to deactivate some of installed plugin while watching the real-time log but the issue remained and I noticed that the warning only occur when I navigate from any single product page to my home page, so I opened up woodmart/inc/helpers.php file, line 933, and I guess the issue is related to $thumb_size array inside woodmart_get_svg_html function which apparently resets to null during page change.

I just added a simple check before reading the array if ( is_array( $thumb_size ) ) and the issue is gone.

I did undo the changes and I’ll provide the admin access to check yourself.

Thank you very much.

Hello,

I have submitted the case to our development department and this issue will be fixed in our nearest update.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

awran5
    Participant

Looking forward to that. Thanks for your time!

Hello,

Our development department is doing their best.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool’ is closed to new replies.