Home Forums WoodMart support forum PHP warnings with latest update

PHP warnings with latest update

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

metuza
    Participant

Hello,

With the latest version i get hundreds of PHP warnings in my dbug-log. I updated JS Composer at the moment it was updated and no warnings was seen back then so they have come with latest Woodmart.

[29-Apr-2023 13:22:32 UTC] PHP Warning: Undefined array key “name” in /wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/editors/popups/class-vc-add-element-box.php on line 66
    [29-Apr-2023 13:22:32 UTC] PHP Warning: Undefined array key “name” in /wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/core/class-wpbakeryshortcode.php on line 483

Brgds
    Rune

Hello,

All these warning relate to the WP bakery page builder. Please make sure you have not enabled two builders: Elementor and WP bakery page builder at the same time.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

metuza
    Participant

Hello,

As mentioned warnings appear only with latest woodmart version and is still there when i deactivate all plugins. But if i revert back to previous version of woodmart these warnings does not appear.

I have the same issue on all 4 of our websites.

The warnings appear when i open a product to edit in wp-admin.

Brgds
    Rune

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access and FTP access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

In addition, please provide the product URL which you edit and see this error.

Best Regards

metuza
    Participant

Later on as we do some other work/tests now. But the menioned issue seems to be a woodmart mapping issue with WP bakery page builder. When i deactivate Woodmart Core plugin i get no warnings, all ok. Will do some more tests on that later.

Brgds
    Rune

Hello,

Please make sure you have updated the theme and all the plugins in Appearance > Install plugins.

If everything has been updated, insert the site admin access and FTP access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

In addition, please provide the product URL which you edit and see this error.

Best Regards

metuza
    Participant

Well, i have 4 websites, all with always latest plugins/theme versions, but with different installations/plugins. All these 4 sites have the very same issue/warnings, including my newest install which is just 2 months.

The issue still appear after deactivated all plugins on all 4 sites, but when deactivating woodmart core no warnings appear. We are now looking for the relation to the warnings in woodmart core.

It does not matter which product we open for editing, the warnings appear with all products when opened in product editor.

Brgds
    Rune

Hello,

Please provide access at least for one site so that we could check.

Best Regards

metuza
    Participant

Ok, i have just setup a new site on a subdomain. It has the same warnings so you can have a look there. I have added credentials. Just open a product in product editor and you will find warnings in debug.log

Actually anywhere where woodmart and JS composer is mapped, ie. HTML Blocks also thows these warnings.

Brgds
    Rune

Hello,

Please attach the patch: 465220 Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/automatic-patcher/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)