Home Forums WoodMart support forum Please help me

Please help me

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

truong_0605
    Participant

Can I ask you something?
    I want the popup (Promo popup) to display the banner when the customer accesses and when it reloads the homepage it will also show up, I mean when it reloads the homepage it will show up, only shown on the homepage? Where to install?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

The Promo popup does not have the option to appear after the page reloading. You can find the available options in the Theme Settings > Shop > Promo popup.

Best Regards

truong_0605
    Participant

Let me ask, where do I want to edit the menu content like the demo image?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to check which HTML block is applied to the menu item. Navigate to Appearance > Menu > Select menu > enter menu item and check HTML block.
    Find it in Dashboard > HTML blocks and edit as you edit any page in WP Bakery page builder template.

Best Regards

truong_0605
    Participant

My menu, I don’t see options like your demo? What error is it?

Attachments:

Hello,

As soon as you add a menu item, save menu and you will see “Custom fields [for theme]”, chose “Set size” or “Full width” to get more fields.

Best Regards

truong_0605
    Participant

I have followed your instructions but cannot make the menu, watch the video for me ??? theme error? Help me please
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8QIZoVml7Y&feature=youtu.be

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access and deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme.

Best Regards

truong_0605
    Participant

I want to add CATEGORIES, FILTER BY SIZE, TOP RATED PRODUCTS, banner … to the left of the list, where do I add, my click on the list is not available?

Attachments:

Hello,

1. Add Product categories widget to the Shop page widget area in Appearance > Widget

2. Add Woodmart Woocommerce layered nav filter for attributes to the Shop page widget area in Appearance > Widget

3. Navigate to Products > Categories enter a category and add HTML block shortcode https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#cat_att_tag

Best Regards

P.S. You can enable the mobile canvas sidebar in the Theme Settings > Shop > Sidebars and Titles

truong_0605
    Participant

I mean, I want to add the menu on the left like that, where do I add it, I don’t understand the problem you say?
    I use this theme: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/demo-watches/demo/watch/

Hello,

This is the sidebar. Navigate to the Theme Settings > Shop > Sidebar Title, set the page layout and enable sticky mobile canvas.

Then add the appropriate widgets to the Shop page widget area in Appearance > Widgets

Best Regards

truong_0605
    Participant

Let me ask, I want to translate via Vietnamese, where to translate?

Attachments:

Hello,

You need to enter each title in Shop page widget area in Appearance > Widgets

Best Regards

truong_0605
    Participant

I want to put the model on the short description and hide it: Add to Wishlist
      Compare, Category: Electric appliances, Where do rice cookers work?

Attachments:

Hello,

It is not possible to move SKU with CSS, such modification requires complete customization which is not covered by our support.

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.single .summary-inner>.yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist {
    display:none;
    }
    .single .summary-inner>.woodmart-compare-btn{
    display:none;
    }
    body .product_meta > .tagged_as {
    display:none!important;
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)