Home Forums WoodMart support forum plugin infinity loading

plugin infinity loading

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

nia@gkvector.com
    Participant

Hello, could you please help me? Perhaps you know what could be the issue?

I’m facing a problem while using the WBW Filters plugin. I’ve been trying to resolve this issue for several days now, but I haven’t been able to find a solution. I’ve disabled all the plugins on my website, removed all integrations such as Bitrix, analytics, statistics, etc. I’m out of ideas, and I was wondering if you could help me with this.
    The essence of the problem is that the plugin initially displayed an infinite loading, the filters simply did not load. After my attempts to fix everything, I managed to achieve a result, but another problem arose – now the filters simply do not appear. Literally every other time, the tab loads without a single hint of the filter window. Do you happen to know what could be the issue?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty Four or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

nia@gkvector.com
    Participant

Okay, I’ll try on the weekend, I’ll write on Monday

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Okay, I will wait for your response.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

nia@gkvector.com
    Participant

hello, well, I will make a backup tonight, and I will unsubscribe about disabling the theme and plugins, I will need time to discuss an approximate one, because the site is now active and I would not like to do it during working hours

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Okay, Let me know the results of your testing.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

nia@gkvector.com
    Participant

hello, u can close the ticket, thank u!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! In case you need any additional help, Iā€™d be more than happy to assist you.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘plugin infinity loading’ is closed to new replies.