Home Forums WoodMart support forum Portfolio

Portfolio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

georkoy
    Participant

Hi ,

at first very good theme… many thanks.

I have a scenario in which i need to have ‘2 portfolios’ . So at first , is this possible?

One solution is to create 2 separate page with portfolio widget (elementor) , however this is nοt convenient because i will create in my start page promo banners and i link it to specific portfolio categories , so i need the original portfolio page – function to work with this and not the widget element (as the url not change when i filter the category , this is possible only with the original portfolio page).

If for example i have 6 categories to ‘portfolio 1’ and 4 categories to ‘ portfolio 2’ the original portfolio page-function it will show 10 categories witch i do not want.

I notice that in widget element i can select categories or tags.. So one solution (portfolio 1 )it will be to have same posts and put them in categories , so then i can make link to specific category , and then (portfolio 2) create a page with portfolio widget and select by tag post (i do not care them to have links) so i will have ‘2 portfolios’. However i cannot find how to add tag in portfolio post , to do the above trick. Is that possible… Is there any other solution…any idea?

i hope it will clear what i try to do.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Sorry but it is not possible to have 2 portfolios with all the specs of the default template.

The only trick is to use the portfolio element in the page you want to set the portfolio.

Therefore the settings of the URL only work for the main portfolio template page.

Best Regards

georkoy
    Participant

Hi ,

ok , thanks for your answer.

Hello,

Thanks for understanding.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Portfolio’ is closed to new replies.