Home Forums Basel support forum Portfolio full width template

Portfolio full width template

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Paul
    Participant

Hi! I am trying to design your Portfolio full width page like this one, in your demo:

https://demo.xtemos.com/basel/portfolio/?portfoliofullwidth

It would be great and helpful if you could show me the visual composer text code and all required settings to rebuild this great page without loading the dummy content.

I have install an extra demo shop with dummy content and there is all fine.

[vc_row][vc_column][basel_title style=”bordered” color=”primary” title=”PORTFOLIO ELEMENT” subtitle=”XTEMOS ELEMENTS” css=”.vc_custom_1474482844121{margin-bottom: 30px !important;}”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][basel_portfolio columns=”3″ spacing=”0″ orderby=”” order=”” posts_per_page=”8″][/vc_column][/vc_row]

But if i would like to rebuild it on my shop without dummy content nothing works. I do not upload dummy content there bacause it will crashed all settings. On portfolio settings (on this site) i can not filled out a catagorie. And i can not find to create categories for portfolio?? I think that is the problem.

Manny Thanks. Great work with your Basel theme. I love it. Tt´s the best one!
    The support is amasing. Find all problems in comments and your forum before.

Best regards from Germany.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Actually, you don’t need to use Visual Composer element to create your portfolio page. Go to Dashboard -> Pages -> Add new and choose Page template – Portfolio. Then, you can enable the full-width option in Theme Settings -> Portfolio.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Paul
    Participant

Thank you for your fast reply.

Yes, this settings i have done before, too. And nothing work. The page was empty.
    Now i have found it out. I have no Projects section in the Dasboard to create new categories and porfolio items. That is why the page is empty.

How can i get the Projects section manually. Sorry, i can not import the dummy content again.

Many Thanks for help again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but what do you mean by add projects manually? Do you want to create your own projects? Then you can do this in admin panel -> Projects.

Regards

Paul
    Participant

I need the “Projects” option in the admin panel. I have not this option in the admin panel.
    Yes, if it would be there i would be able to create own projects.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us your admin access so we can check why it doesn’t work for you?

Paul
    Participant

It is not there because i have not install the dummy content.
    Is there a way to fix it without the admin access. I am not allowed to give it to other people. Sorry.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Dummy content doesn’t influence Projects menu item in the Dashboard. If it doesn’t exist there, then there is some other problem with it. And we need to check everything to understand what is wrong there.

Regards

Paul
    Participant

I have solved the problem. XTEMOS PostTypes plugin was not installed.

Can i change the links from the project pictures on https://demo.xtemos.com/basel/portfolio/?portfoliofullwidth to custom links.
    Like not to link to the portfolio extern sites. Just link to other pages for each projects picture?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but there is no such option for the portfolio in our theme.

Regards

Paul
    Participant

Is there a way to build it like this Portfolio Full Width Templae with Visual Composer as Code to put content self in it. It should be looking like this as a normal page.

This elements are needed: Categories, 16 Pics per page to put pictures and links self in it and a Load More Button with infinite scroll or click function to load more pics. Always 16 pics more after use the click function?

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Paul

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but there is no such functionality similar to our portfolio projects. It may need additional code customization to change our portfolio page to your needs. But additional code customizations are out of our theme support scope.

Regards

Paul
    Participant

Thanks for your fast reply.
    Yes, i have think about this. The Portfolio Projects Content is a great tool.

I will try to do my idea with:
    https://demo.xtemos.com/basel/our-gallery/

Is there a way to put a load more button to infinite scroll?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Images Gallery doesn’t have infinite scrolling functionality.

Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)