Home Forums WoodMart support forum Possibly a Feature request / details are described

Possibly a Feature request / details are described

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

CATW
    Participant

Hello Together

First of all I would like to thank you for the really great theme that is more like a CMS within a CMS.

Now to my request or to the details of my request:

We run a webshop for certain products for example the product “A” with additional greeting cards
    (are also sold individually) and packaging are offered.

The product A has for example a fixed price of 33$.

But the individual packing (with different Colors) will cost 2.50$ and the greeting card 1.50$.

For better understanding, I am including a screenshot of the product in question.

However, we now want to break away from 3rd party plugins like “PPOM” as much as possible.

So we need a widget and/or the following functionality:

• Packages must be specified fix with 2.50$ each (required field)
    • Greeting cards must be fixed with 1.50$ each (required field)
    • The packaging and the greeting cards should offer the possibility to display pictures.
    • Once a greeting card is selected, 2 required options should be displayed:
    • Image-Tooltip on hoover with pricing of selected package and greeting card
    1. The card is described by the customer.
    2. The card is described by us.
    • If option 2 is selected, a text counter must be displayed with a limited character set (in our case 300 characters).
    • The calculation of prices and taxation should be included in the calculation of the products.

Example Structure:

OPTIONS INCLUDES 4.00$
    PRODUCT PRICE 33.00$ x1
    TOTAL 37.00$

Important feature:

Cart Edit

The products should include a hyperlink “Edit product” via the store widget (side cart) which via WC hook the corresponding details (The product, selected packaging, selected greeting card) on the cart page.

I hope I could explain my request as understandable as possible.

I thank you in advance for any assistance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you very much for contacting us and for using our theme. We are happy that you like it.

Currently, there is no such functionality in our theme so we will consider this as a feature request.

Kind Regards

CATW
    Participant

Hey there.

At first, thank you for your quick response!

Please see the private content for my full reply.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t provide paid customizations at the moment, unfortunately. We review this as a suggestion for our theme and will consider adding it in our future updates. But, we can’t guarantee that it will be implemented very soon.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)