Home Forums WoodMart support forum Preset Remove by new one

Preset Remove by new one

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

ninja
    Participant

Hello
    after update 6.3, new preset will remove/overwrite the previous preset .
    patch this please, emergency position i am in.
    thanks 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more detail. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.

Thank you in advance.

ninja
    Participant

Well
    2 month ago i was able to add theme preset as much as needed. I played with presets and finally applied one custom theme preset with name “1-shop” also i changed configuration of a few predefined preset too. these preset applies the config on frontend to date with no problem.
    Update to 6.3 and installed all patch to date:
    today i was going to add 5 new preset. First one with name “2-categories” applied with no problem. But when i add second one with name “3-product” , I noticed that previous preset change shows here which I expected a fresh theme setting! Also the preset”2-categories” was no more listed there.
    The problem is that theme accept only one preset after update and “new preset” button act like “rename last preset”.
    Hope this helps.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your admin access and clarify the name of the preset that is not working correctly. Also, specify what conditions did you set for this particular preset.

Kind Regards

ninja
    Participant

Sorry for my bad Eng.
    All preset before/after update work properly but Long story short: theme unable to add new preset.
    The “new preset” button just rename last user defined preset each time instead of adding new preset.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your admin access so we can check this problem on your website.

Kind Regards

ninja
    Participant

here in private content.

ninja
    Participant

Hi guys
    Kindly may i ask if staff had a look at this topic?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for your waiting. This issue has been fixed on your website. Please, check how it works now.

Kind Regards

ninja
    Participant

Great , well done.
    but for now i need to have different color for each categories(and subcategories) title, but there is only dark/light option available for “text color for page title”in theme setting, how can i set different color for titles by preset?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can use our Advanced typography settings to specify the color of specific element on your website. Read more information here https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/advanced-typography-settings/

ninja
    Participant

Great , exactly what i need .

Please one more tip and i am almost done with preset : title color change in desktop not in mobile .
    i am using this custom selector in advance typography for pc: h1.entry-title.title
    whats the title selector in mobile ?
    browser inspector shows that it is same entry-title.title selector but typography has no effect on.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but the color option works globally for desktop and mobile devices. And there are no different selectors in this case.

ninja
    Participant

i think there is something about preset which need to be fixed .please have a look :

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

ninja
    Participant

Hi please have a look at private content here

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t see the problem on mobile devices there https://gyazo.com/73f07d7b1902cdff5f553fe72fa17265

Kind Regards

ninja
    Participant

may i ask if you open link in real phone device or refreshed page after loading in browser simulators?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Our theme settings generate only one CSS file with all styling settings. And while you have some preset that is applied on mobile devices it will override all other styling options from the preset. You need to do the following:

1. Edit your mobile preset and exclude these categories from its condition.

2. Create a new preset for these categories and for mobile devices that will change the product style (options from the previous mobile preset) and also change the page title color.

Then it should work as expected.

ninja
    Participant

Great, deleting “mobile preset” and now everything are same in both desktop and mobile which we expected.
    but kindly there is one more thing that i need solution for: preset on these specific category will apply when page is refreshed.
    i have category arrange like : shop/a/b/c,d/e,f,g,h and preset color blue applied to b category, when i reach b from a, the title color is not blue and same thing happen if i continue to reach c from b and e from c. but if i refresh page in b(or open it directly by new tab browser) then colors ok and apply in cascade .please have look at private content below,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Style changes in presets are not loaded with AJAX, unfortunately. We have plans to improve this in our 6.5 update. As for now, the only solution would be to disable AJAX shop.

ninja
    Participant

AJAX disabled and everything fine.
    thanks for great support.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Preset Remove by new one’ is closed to new replies.