Home Forums Space themes support forum Price dont change

Price dont change

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

daniel-5428
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve built my own product page and now that I’m testing it, the price doesn’t change when I change the variant. The pictures change when I change the color, but the price does not change.

Anything I missed?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switch to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing of this plugin we will enable it all back, You would better make the full backup of your site.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Best Regards.

daniel-5428
    Participant

Yes you have my permission.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please add the below code to the “Global Custom CSS” area in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

.elementor-widget-woocommerce-product-add-to-cart [class*=variations_form]:not(.xts-selected) .woocommerce-variation[style*="display: block"] {
    	display: block !important;
    }

Then recheck the issue and let me know.

Kind Regards

daniel-5428
    Participant

It shows the price now, but that’s not what I’m looking for. If you see the picture, you can see the price with the variant. 44900 – 69900 it is the one that does not change anything. And it’s not possible to have prices in different places.

How do I arrange so that it only uses one price?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The thing is that you use Elementor templates and its elements that are not related to the theme so I suggest checking how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty Three or WooCommerce Storefront to understand if is it our theme issue or not.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)