Home Forums WoodMart support forum Price Filter isn't listing all prices

Price Filter isn't listing all prices

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dsl-ms
    Participant

My store has a small range of prices which are:
    1.99, 3.99, 4.99, 9.99, 12.99, 19.99, 24.99, 49.99

Both the woodmart price filter and woocommerce price filter fail to get all the product prices. I only need one of these but added both to test.

The woodmart filter shows £0.00 – £10.00 only. If I check “Show empty price ranges” in theme settings, it shows more ranges but doesn’t return products that fit within the selected range.

The woocommerce filter shows the correct range £0 – £50 but when using it, it also doesn’t show the products that have a price that fits into the selected criteria.

I have disabled all plugins, I switched theme and the issue persisted.

Is there something obvious I might be missing here?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not? Investigate default WooCommerce price filter widget first since our theme’s one is based on it.

Regards

dsl-ms
    Participant

Hi Artem,

I already checked with no plugins active apart from the essential ones and switched to the twentynineteen theme and same issue… so I guess this isn’t theme related.

I’ve just found the issue… these products get imported (3rd party plugin) and appear to be correct but for some reason I need to re-save them manually for them to show in the filters! I’ll contact the plugin author.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you found the solution.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Price Filter isn't listing all prices’ is closed to new replies.