Home Forums WoodMart support forum prices color

prices color

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Mihel
    Participant

Hola, como puedo cambiar todos los precios de color sin cambiar el color secundario?
    Gracias

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

Mihel
    Participant

Gracias por una respuesta tan rápida, pero no sé identificar el css de los precios para poderlo personalizar. Los que me aparecen en las opciones por defecto no cambian estos precios. Además de los precios que he añadido en la anterior captura, también necesito identificar el precio de la captura que te adjunto en este mensaje.
    Gracias

Attachments:

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body.woocommerce-cart .amount{
    color:red;
    }

Best Regards

Mihel
    Participant

Me va genial. Ahora solo me faltaría cambiar el color de los precios de la imagen que te adjunto. Me puedes decir el CSS por favor?
    Muchas gracias!

Attachments:

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .widget_shopping_cart span.quantity span.amount{
        color: red;
    }
    .widget_shopping_cart .total .amount {
      color:red;
    }

Best Regards

Mihel
    Participant

Muchísimas gracias, va perfecto! Estoy super contenta con tanto con el tema como con el soporte.

We are always happy to help you, write to us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

We would be grateful for 5 stars rate on http://themeforest.net/downloads in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service

Thank you in advance

Mihel
    Participant

Claro que lo haré y os valoraré con 5 estrellas. Muchas gracias por la atención!

Thank you very much!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘prices color’ is closed to new replies.