Home Forums WoodMart support forum Prices on product page don't show with variations

Prices on product page don't show with variations

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

nicolesautter
    Participant

Hi, I implemented some products and each of them comes in different sizes. So I implemented different sizes and then gave every size its special price. Under the product name on the product page it now shows the price from – to, but once I choose a size, it doesn’t show the prize for this specific size. So the dropdown menue is implemented on the product page and I can click on it but the price doesnt show. How can this be fixed?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

nicolesautter
    Participant

Hi, not sure what exactly you mean. How do I know which plugins dont belong to the theme and you mean I should check a different theme to see if it works there? Siteground did all those checks and everything was fine on that end. seems something is wrong on your end.

nicolesautter
    Participant

Hi, deactivated all the other plugins now. That included actually all of them which can’t be good I assume. The only plugin activated is yours. But obviously now it is working. But is it ok to have turned off every plugin? Even the wordpress etc?

Hello,

We suspect that this is the issue of plugins conflict. Activate the deactivate plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one influence.

Best Regards

nicolesautter
    Participant

Hi! I did all that and it still doesn’t work properly. The issue is Woocommerce Germanized. When purchasing your theme you are saying Woodmart works with this plug in but it obviously doesn’t. How can that be fixed permanently? It has the be fixed cause thats a plugin that is needed under german law.

nicolesautter
    Participant

Sorr to say but your site is really frustrating. I want to create another question and there is no button to do so… I have a problem with my cart. I implemented free shipping over a certain amount plus a standard shipping fee:

So shipping free of charge if cart is loaded with value over EUR 50
    other than that shipping costs areEUR 4,90. Now it doesn’t work this right.

a) When purchasing below EUR 50 it calculates shipping costs on its own even so I set up different -> EUR 4,90

b) If purchase is above EUR 50 it shows two options:
    bb) free shipping
    bc) Calculated shipping costs.

This shouldn’t be. If customers purchase above EUR 50 it should simply say free shipping costs and if they purchase below it should say EUR 4,90 shipping costs. Not more than that. How can that be fixed

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area, confirm the permit to deactivate the plugins and switch to the parent theme if you run the child.

Best Regards

nicolesautter
    Participant

nicolesautter
    Participant

I am not sure I have a child theme. I am working on your theme so whats the parent theme and whats the child theme? Confused….

Hello,

Here is the tutorial on themes https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/advanced-topics/child-themes/

Please provide your site admin access so that we could check.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)