Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem

Problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

Hi,

we using woocommerce b2b plugin(https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-b2b/21565847) and we missing discount amount in single product page. so I ask the plugin developer, below his reply to me. Can you check below and help us?

I’ve done a lot of analysis and checking, but it appears that something on your site is bypassing the standard WooCommerce hooks. Specifically, the hook used by WooCommerce B2B to display the message is “woocommerce_single_product_summary”. This is a standard hook that themes and plugins should respect, but in this case it doesn’t happen and isn’t called (independent of WooCommerce B2B). I believe the builder you are using causes this, but this is a guess, you should check with the developers who track your site. My suggestion is to proceed according to WordPress best practices and as indicated in our guidelines: https://support.woocommerce-b2b.com/support-center-guidelines/ to understand which asset is causing the problem. I hope this information helps to resolve your doubts Best regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like the plugin adds its custom content on the single product page using the standard WooCommerce hook. When you create a custom layout with Elementor it doesn’t contain any default elements and hooks. It contains only those elements that you added with Elementor manually.

We have a special “Hook” element in Elementor that you can place to your custom layout and then the plugin will be able to add its custom content there. But we don’t know which one exactly it needs. You can either try to select all hooks one by one or contact plugin developers for help.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

we use wp backery builder, not elementor….

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The same element exists on WPBakery page builder so you can add this element to your website too.

Kind Regards

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

we change nothing in teh product page, it’s the demo template.
    do you want to login, so you can check?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we said, you need to add a Hook element to the product page to make it work. Or you can disable the custom layout completely in Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Layouts.

Kind Regards

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

okay, I go back to the plugin developer!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)