Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem creating Facebook

Problem creating Facebook

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

imane
    Participant

hey how are you, I found a problem creating Facebook ad : Facebook use product.brand to assign a brand to a product. but in my case it assigns the name of the shop : ephoria
    can be from the theme ? I used Facebook woocommerce plugin for downloading products to Facebook. thank you so much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Could you please check the functionality by activating some default WordPress Theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Because the option doesn’t seems to be from our theme.

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

Hello, please ignore Facebook problem for now, did you updated theme. I have some weird UX in some pages. please check my account page, it looks like this(screen). I’ve missing icons, and some buttons turned to grey, thank you

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached. Please make sure that you have set both the addresses the same in Theme Settings >> General.

Then Regenerate CSS from Woodmart >> CSS Generator. Then Clear cache and check back.

You can read our documentation for further help:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/icons-has-been-disappeared/

If the problem continues then provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

hello, thank you for you reactivity, I don’t understand which addresses you talk about, this problem of missing icons is disturbing, and buttons turned to grey, images I used in page title are now repeated and not contain, please you can investigate, I’m sending you credentials. thank you so much

Attachments:

Hello,

I have logged into your website and the icons are displaying absolutely fine on my end. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshots for Clarification: https://ibb.co/d4sYP0B
    https://ibb.co/ZVgV6HZ

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

Hello there how are you, I’m using the fashion colored demo that I like, but I have a little problem with the header, as the header is in white, in product page is good, the background of the header became automatically black, so we can see it. But In other pages I am obliged to pint all page with some color so we can the header. can we fo something about this please. Maybe to have header fixed as in product page. I’m sending you here screens to have a look. thank you

Attachments:

imane
    Participant

It will be great please if the filter in shop goes 2cm on the left because it’s taking much space in the shop. if you can help me do that without changing shop dimensions, thank you a lot

Attachments:

imane
    Participant

Third thing please, I fixed all paragraph to be in Proxima Nova font, in theme > typography -> text font
    but it’s not setting paragraphs on proxima font, it’s using theme font, and also the grey color(inherit) of the theme. I need all body texts to be in black & proxima. I don’t know from where to fix this, thank you

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached. Please try and add the following Custom CSS to change the color of the header on all pages.

.whb-general-header {
    background: black;
    }

To move the sidebar to the left side a bit. Please try and add the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-archive-shop .sidebar-container {
    margin-left: -20px;
    }

You can adjust the value according to your needs.

And for the font please provide the URL of the page which has the content as you mentioned in the screenshot to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

for the filter is working, the background for header is not
    look at this page : https://ephoria.it/it/abbonamento/ , we can’t see at all the menu,
    thank you for your help

imane
    Participant

hello, why I have problems sometimes to show the categories : https://ephoria.it/jackets/

thank you

imane
    Participant

1.in the Italian translation of the shop, I have the uncategorized category that shows, in the English version it doesn’t show. please see the screen

2.In the Italian version of shop, the icons of categories do not show, I tries to add them at category translations but I got an error

thank you

Attachments:

Hello,

Please replace the previous code with the following to change the background of the header.

.whb-main-header {
    background: black;
    }

It seems that the category doesn’t exist, that’s why it’s displaying 404 page. Please make sure that the category is added then clear cache and check back.

And for the categories icons not displaying Please make sure that you added the icons to the categories in the other language as well. Then clear cache and check back.

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

hello, sometimes categories links give access to error page and that’s absolutely not good, Like it’s the case now. I do not understand why we have this problem. categories exists, and just some minutes ago were functioning for all these days. thank you for checking : https://ephoria.it/dresses/
    -how to set timing for newsletter that pop up just after entering the home page, and it’s a bit blocking users to visit the homepage
    thank you

Hello,

Please check by activating some default WordPress Theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

You can set the popup delay or set the number of pages visited from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Promo Popup.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/MgbZvqR

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

hello, thank you for pop up informations, I have no comments for the theme update, I’m shocked that a lot of customization in product page didn’t get updated. I have made toggles there, now it looks like this (screen). I am thinking of making a back-up,
    what happens if I don’t upgrade the theme ?
    thank you

Attachments:

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We always recommend to use the latest versions of the theme and recommended plugins. If you don’t update the Theme then the new features will not be available for you that have changed in the recent update.

And we always recommend to take a complete backup of the website before updating the theme.

Before updating the theme, Please make sure all your customization are in the child theme.

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

all my customization were in the child theme! what should I do more than that ?

Hello,

If all the customization are in the child theme then follow the following Guide to update the theme.

https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/4-x-5-0-elementor-migration-guide/

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

I restored application from host, now do you mean this for update :

1. Make a full backup of your website files and database.

2. Turn off all optimizations and cache plugins. Temporarily disable CDN if applied.

3. Switch to parent theme if you are running a child theme.

4. Update the theme in one of the traditional ways described in our documentation

5. Clear your browser cache.

6. Test if everything is working correctly.

7. Regenerate CSS generator if applied and resave Theme Settings.

8. Turn on disabled plugins and child theme. Clear their cache and CDN.

is it possible to help me do this please ? I don’t how to do 1 and and 7,
    should I do 4 exactly the way described (update with purchase code)
    thanks

imane
    Participant

sorry not 1 I mean 2 : how to turn off all optimizations

Hello,

2) This means that you have disable any optimizations you enabled and deactivated the cache plugin and disable server caching before updating the theme.

7) After updating the theme you need to Regenerate CSS from WoodMart >> CSS Generator and Resave the theme settings.

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

Hello, how would I disable customizations with code in functions.php ?
    Thank you

Hello,

Could you please elaborate with some relevant screenshots.

Which customization are you trying to disable ?? Because there is no such option in theme settings.

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

all the website is customized with php code, see screenshots for toggles customizations
    I’ve built booking function and membership function, when a customer login as member he has different view for the product -> button add to my shipping
    how should I disable all of this to do the update now ?

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached. You don’t need to disable the custom code if you added in the child theme functions.php file.

If you customized the main theme’s functions.php file then you need to move the code to the child theme functions.php file.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

imane
    Participant

hello, how I can please add the dropdown for language in the menu I have now(screen) ? thank you
    -the wishlist do not work, can you check please
    -how to “Regenerate CSS generator if applied and resave Theme Settings” for the update
    thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

1) The language switcher is WPML functionality Please read the following article for further help:
    https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/language-switcher-options/

2) For the Wishlist. Please deactivate all the third party plugins and check back. If the problem continues then provide admin panel login details to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

3) You can Regenerate CSS from Woodmart >> CSS Generator.

Best Regards.

imane
    Participant

1. done for the switcher
    2- I really don’t know what plugin desactivate, my site is full of premium plugin that I need all. please can you check, you can desactivate what’s necessary during the evening there’s no traffic, and do check please. admin1226 | the password is : cfhaZGUcww@^6t^4kif4Mgz#
    3. what do you mean by regenerate, should I click on that button to regenerate(screen) or copy css code delete it and recopy it after update.
    4. I still have the uncategorized there in categories search(screen) and I have it in shop header in Italian version (screen)
    thank you

Attachments:
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 33 total)