Home Forums WoodMart support forum problem installing woodmart plugin

problem installing woodmart plugin

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

mll_sikzone
    Participant

As others – I get this message when loading the woodmart & child plugins.

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Fresh installation of WP and WooC,

Hints appreciated ??

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and provide the site admin access to the private area we shall check.

Best Regards

mll_sikzone
    Participant

Hi
    I have deactived all plug ins, etc.
    I assume whatever you perform on my installation, it must be of public interest as others seems to have the same problem, AND I have to install the same package on another site, so please advice what you are ‘fixing’ !!!!

Thanks

Hello,

You have provided the wrong credentials there is no WoodMart theme. If you want me to install and upload the demo, please confirm.

Best Regards

mll_sikzone
    Participant

I provided the credentials to the WP installation, not the website. Surprised you cannot login onto the installtion – I have tried to two different pc (win & MAC).

Anyway, As I cannot install the woodmart plugin, you cannot find it, apart from there exist an unzipped copy placed in the upgrade folder, named woodmart – but you might not be able to see this. ?

Where shall I place another copy. ?

ps: I thought you would have access to plugin from the src.

Please advice what you are doing to install the plugin – once succeded !!

Btw: I tried to install the plugin on another host /website – with the same bad result.

Thanks

mll_sikzone
    Participant

read private comment

Hello,

I have installed and activated theme uploaded the base demo without any problems on sikzone. Please check.

Best Regards

mll_sikzone
    Participant

Hello Elise

Thanks – looks fine, but I will like know what you did to perform the installation – another version of the woodmart plugin or ?? – otherwise I have to bother you again very soon.

rgds

mll_sikzone
    Participant

Hello
    Great that you installed the main plugin – but now I am getting the same problem with the woodmart-child theme, please explain me what you are doing !!!!

It’s rather annoying – that you do not comment on this part. !!!

Thanks

mll_sikzone
    Participant

Hello

Forget my last post -in relation to installing the child theme, you had already installed it.

In regards to the installation of Woodmart – my mistake was caused by mixing up themes with plugins.

Problem solved – issue can be closed.

Thanks

Hello,

I have installed the theme and uploaded the demo as per the manual: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/installation-process/

You can upload and activate the child theme as any other theme.

If you need further help, contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘problem installing woodmart plugin’ is closed to new replies.