Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem to customize my elements

Problem to customize my elements

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sandrine
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem when I use WPBakery with Woodmart : when I want to add margin or padding on an element, each time I click on a box to set values, I am redirected to https://www.w3schools.com/
    Can you please help me, sometimes it is impossible for me to style a block.
    I have this same problem on the online version of the website (portoandcakes.com). I would like to have your solution to repeat the operation on the online version

Thank you very much.
    Sincerely
    Sandrine

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, switch the parent theme, and check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins are deactivated, please, confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes. Please make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Sandrine
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I followed your instructions and it allowed me to see that the problem comes from the Polylang plugin. I will try to find a solution to the problem.

Best Regards

Hello,

We recommend using WPML plugin it is 100% compatible.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)