Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with mobile bottom menu.

Problem with mobile bottom menu.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

zondur
    Participant

You have a bottom navigation menu on your site when viewing the mobile version. An additional option periodically appears in it – Filters. Depending on where you are on the site.

1. For example, here in the mobile version you have filters in the bottom menu. Thus we have 5 buttons at the bottom.
    https://woodmart.xtemos.com/mega-electronics/product-category/games-entertainment/consoles/

2. But if we are here in the mobile version, we already have 4 buttons in the lower menu. The Filters button has disappeared, as it is not needed here. Logically.
    https://woodmart.xtemos.com/mega-electronics/product-category/laptops-tablets-pcs/

But for me this button does not disappear where there are no filters and the Sidebar button is displayed instead. Why?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

In the case of the mobile bottom navigation menu, the theme’s code is designed to display the “Filters” button only when it is necessary. For example, if you are on a page where there are filter options available, the “Filters” button will be displayed along with the other buttons in the bottom navigation menu.

However, if you are on a page where there are no filter options available, the “Filters” button will be hidden and replaced with the “Sidebar” button instead. This is because the “Sidebar” button is more useful in this context, as it allows users to access additional content and options on the page.

Best Regards.

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    I understand that the filters button is designed to display filters where needed.

But in your version on the link that I sent you, the filters button and the sidebar button are missing where there are no filters.

Here you don’t have a sidebar button. You don’t have a “Filters” button and a “Sidebar” button.
    https://woodmart.xtemos.com/mega-electronics/product-category/laptops-tablets-pcs/

I am attaching a screenshot of the fact that you do not have this button here.

I want it to work the same way for me as it does for you.
    But I have a Sidebar button where there are no filters.

Attachments:

Hello,

“Filters” button appears in the mobile bottom navigation menu when filters are available on the current page or section. Tapping on the “Filters” button would bring up a filter menu or dialog that allows the user to filter the content based on their preferences.
    However, when filters are not available, the “Filters” button may be replaced with a different button or navigation option, such as the “Sidebar” button, which provides access to other navigation options or features that are relevant to that particular page or section.
    The goal of the mobile bottom navigation menu is to provide easy and intuitive access to the most important features and pages of the website, while keeping the design clean and uncluttered. It’s important to carefully consider which buttons or options to include in the menu, and to adjust the menu dynamically based on the context and user needs.

Best Regards.

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    That’s right, but why doesn’t it work for me the same way as on your site?

The crux of the matter is why it works for you, but it doesn’t work like that on my site! WHY?

I showed you screenshots of this button disappearing (on your site) when it is not needed on the site!
    It doesn’t disappear for me like it does for you!

zondur
    Participant

Comparison of the page you have and mine. It doesn’t work for me, just like it does for you!

Attachments:

Hello,

WoodMart theme provides the option to enable and configure the Mobile bottom navbar. Mobile bottom navbar is enabled in the Theme Settings > General > Mobile bottom navbar.

Here is the Documentation:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/adding-menu-to-the-site/

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)