Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with “Remove duplicate price” function after updating theme

Problem with “Remove duplicate price” function after updating theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mazat
    Participant

Hi. I have a problem with the “Remove duplicate price” option when using the “Alidropship Woo” plugin. I was using your template in version 5.3.6 and did not have this problem. Unfortunately, a few days ago, security issues caused a malware attack and it was necessary to update the template to the latest version. Since then the option “Remove duplicate price” does not work – I am very concerned about this feature. Can I count on help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily turned off and switch to the parent theme so we can test this.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

mazat
    Participant

Okay, I am sending new login information.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to enable the following script in Theme Settings -> Performance -> JS https://monosnap.com/file/C5zdDTYUj2NiojJNBWvmuCJWREBSGO
    and add this snippet to the custom CSS section

.single-product .variations_form .woocommerce-variation-price {
    display: none;
    }

mazat
    Participant

It works, thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Problem with “Remove duplicate price” function after updating theme’ is closed to new replies.