Home Forums WoodMart support forum problem with the checkout page

problem with the checkout page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tahaaldaytalsghyr71
    Participant

Welcome
    I have a problem with the checkout page, when I click on the checkout on the shopping cart page it redirects me to the home page

The same is the case with the payment button on the product page and the checkout button on the mini-cart.

Website link
    https://store.seofalcon.net/

When monitoring javascript errors I find this
    WebSocket connection to ‘wss://public-api.wordpress.com/pinghub/wpcom/me/newest-note-data’ failed:

WebSocket connection to ‘wss://public-api.wordpress.com/pinghub/wpcom/me/newest-note-data’ failed:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

tahaaldaytalsghyr71
    Participant

Welcome again
    Thank you for your quick response.

I deactivated the add-ons except for the ones mentioned, but to no avail, the button is still not working properly.

You can deactivate plugins and themes as you like.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. You have enabled the catalog mode from the theme setting. I have disabled the catalog mode and it is working fine.

Best Regards.

tahaaldaytalsghyr71
    Participant

Hello again
    Thanks for your response
    I deleted the cache, and indeed the website is back to work, but another problem arose while updating the products

When I try to update the price of a product and I click on update it doesn’t update, this is the same with any modification I make to the products.

I contacted host support and they told me the following

I have reviewed the reported issue and noticed the following in the log of the application:

[04-Jul-2023 15:06:49 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function woodmart_decompress() in /home/dalilior/store.seofalcon.net/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations /gutenberg/functions.php:173

Which suggests an issue with the theme of the website “woodmart”, I tested it with different PHP Versions, and it appears that the same is working with PHP 7.4, which I set with the following rule in the .htaccess file of the website:

<FilesMatch”.(php4|php5|php3|php2|php|phtml)$”>
    SetHandler application/x-lsphp74
    </FilesMatch>

But this was not enough for the problem

Hello,

I have checked your site and there is no issue.
    Video for clarification:
    https://youtu.be/M9MDboxDeHI

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)