Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with woodmart update

Problem with woodmart update

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

engi
    Participant

Hi,

sorry my bad english.
    I would like to update my theme because the project section no longer works: my current version is 3.5.
    I have installed envato market plugin for an easier update. If I access the plugin, however, I do not see the update available.
    He proposes to install it, but it is already installed as you can see from the menu on the right.
    How can I do?
    Can you help me please?
    Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

WoodMart theme has changed considerably since 3.5 You can check the list of changes here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/4-x-5-0-elementor-migration-guide/ and https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/woodmart-update-6-0-explained/

It means the content would all remain the same, however, the theme settings and widget may reset or be broken.

Please make the full backup of your site. Save CSS styles separately, all the widgets(text widgets) separately, and provide your site admin access as well as FTP I will help to update.

Please note, you may have to replicate some blocks from scratch.

Best Regards

Visual3D
    Participant

Hi ! I’ve a problem with the recent update 6.1 and 6.1.2, all XTEMOS elements (Elementor) disappear after updating the theme, see the attached captures. So I am forced to stay in version 6.0.4

What should I do to update my theme correctly? Thank you

Attachments:

Hello,

Please restore your site from the backup and let me try to update it.

Best Regards

Visual3D
    Participant

Hello, i’ve restore my site with the 6.0.4 woodmart theme. I share with you the access in the private content section. Besides when i try to update the theme, i had an error (see the attachement).

Thank you !

Attachments:

engi
    Participant

Hi,
    I did what you asked me:
    “full backup of my site, Save CSS styles separately, all the widgets (text widgets) separately – I don’t know if I succeeded.
    Website Access in private content
    Thanks in advance for your help

Hello,

Please restore the site once more, when I tried to activate the theme I got the error:

A critical error has occurred on your website. Check the site administrator’s inbox for instructions.

Learn more about WordPress troubleshooting.

Best Regards

engi
    Participant

Hello,
    i restored the site.

Best regards

Hello,

Please check your credentials, it seems you have changed and I cannot log in.

Best Reards

engi
    Participant

Hello,
    sorry, you’re right.
    Here they are

Best Reards

Hello,

I tried again, however as soon as I upload the theme via FTP I get a critical error.

I would suggest exporting the content and reinstall all, I am afraid you will have to recreate the settings and design from scratch.

If we do not take the theme, the WordPress does not work correctly, when I try to upload the theme it says the link has expired.

Alternatively, you can contact host support and check the logs what causes the problem.

Best Regards

Visual3D
    Participant

Hello, I haven’t had any feedback from you regarding the theme update. With version 6.0.4 XTEMOS elements are displayed in elementor. Since the update in 6.1.1 they no longer appear in elementor. The latest version 6.1.3 does not change anything. What should I do ?

My home page is currently unstructured since the XTEMOS blocks do not load.
    Thank you for your comeback !

engi
    Participant

Hello,
    I can’t install everything and recreate the design from scratch.
    I didn’t do the site, it’s a 4 year old site, it would take too long.

I am attaching the log files, if you want to look please.
    Best regards

Hello,

I cannot enter the admin of your site.

Have you exported all the content? You have not updated the theme for a few years. That is why now you have this problem.

Please provide the net WordPress installation, I will install the base version, then you upload the content and configure the header and all the settings. This is the only way to make your site workable.

As soon as you get a notice of the update, please update the theme and all the related plugins. It is very important to keep the site update, for this time the WordPress has updated twice, that is why nothing works as it should.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)