Home Forums WoodMart support forum problems with the correct display of icons

problems with the correct display of icons

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

clickcompany
    Participant

problems with the correct display of icons in main menu and mobile menu.

cart icon, wishlist icon, and menu icons.
    how can i fix this problem?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The issue seems to be with the HTTP HTTPS settings of WordPress.

Please make sure that you have set both the addresses same under Settings >> General as mentioned in our detailed documentation:https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/icons-has-been-disappeared/

Then clear cache and check back.

Best Regards.

clickcompany
    Participant

Same problem on my other site https://dominusboutique.com/ but only on the homepage.
    By wordpress Panel all works, but if i put it Online, i can’t see icons (photo attached).
    I’ve tried with the same procedure of casamilar.it but the issue don’t seems to be with the HTTP HTTPS settings of WordPress.
    How can i solve this?
    PS. SG Optimizer ad Yith Maintenace Mode are deactivated

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and then provide the correct admin panel login URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Because the login URL you provided is not working.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

clickcompany
    Participant

Try now with classic wp-login.php

Hello,

The issue seems to be with server caching because I have deactivated the slider on your website but on a non-logged in window it is displayed. How is that possible??

The site is loading from cache when logged out.

Please provide Cpanel details to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

clickcompany
    Participant

i have again problem with icons display. and all plugin of maintenace mode, doesn’t work immediatly on this site.

Hello,

The icons are showing fine. Which icons are not working on the site? Can you please share the screenshot of your issue for better understanding?

Best Regards.

clickcompany
    Participant

The problem with the icons seems solved.
    Now i want to solve the problem with the maintenance mode.
    Which plugin can i use for maintenance mode? I’ve tried some, but none works immediatly (Clearing cache, or using a different browser).
    The maintenance mode offer by the theme it’s a little bit “complicated”, we prefer to use a plugin if it’s possible.

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

Sorry but we could not suggest you with any plugin. Because we haven’t tested our theme with such a plugin.

You can find the best maintenance mode plugins in the following link and choose which works for you:
    https://optinmonster.com/wordpress-maintenance-mode-coming-soon-plugins/

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)