Home Forums Basel support forum Problems with the open/close button of the search widget in the dropdown form

Problems with the open/close button of the search widget in the dropdown form

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mikle
    Participant

Hello!
    I have a few problems with search widget in the header in the dropdown form when I use sticky header mode.

1. I click the Open Button, widget appears and then the Close Button is not available for clicking. Because it is overlapped by the copy of the Search Widget for the Sticky Header. I can fix it in my Child Theme with next lines:

.sticky-header{
        z-index: 0;
    }
    .sticky-header.act-scroll{
        z-index: 1;
    }

But I’m not sure that there is no collateral consequences in the layout. Hope you’ll fix it in the next update.))

2. When my sticky header is in scroll state (after scrolling page from top) and I click on Search Widget Open Button, it redirects me to the top of the page (like a regular link with href=”#” should do). So I think “return false” is missing somewhere in the javascript handler. The same time the Close Button works without this unwanted effect. Could you provide a quick fix, please?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for your bug report.

We was able to reproduce this error on our development site and of course we will fix this in our next update (will be available in a few days). Hope you are able to wait to get all fixes after udpate.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)