Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product archive style

Product archive style

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

chiangbaddy
    Participant

I need to show product name on Shop Page in both English and Chinese, so I set the English in product name and the Chinese in the product description.But those two styles has its problem on Mobile Mode to do so.

One is the only one can click to show more info and get description on mobile. -> This can’t show price without hover.
    The other can show price without hover. -> Click will directly get into product page, and no way to show description.

Only category, brand and SKU in settings.
    Is there any suggestion for me to achieve my goal? Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Under the Dashboard > Theme Settings > Product archive > Products styles > for the Show summary on Hover product style, you can disable the option Open product on click on mobile > and according to its working mentioned “when user click on the product on mobile devices, it will see its description text and add to cart button.”: https://snipboard.io/UcjYOk.jpg

So, that might work out for you in this regard because this is the possible way right now regarding this.

Best Regards

chiangbaddy
    Participant

In this way, “Price” will be shown only if user click the item right?
    Because I think that showing “Price” directly is more intuitive.

Hello,

Unfortunately, there are some limitations in certain Product styles regarding the content being shown.

But with the Show summary on hover Product Style, the Price is shown without Hover too as you can see in the following Image from the Test Site: https://snipboard.io/Hjd2so.jpg

Best Regards

chiangbaddy
    Participant

I find out finally.
    The option “Show empty star rating” is the root cause of “Price” been hidden if the option enabled.

Hello,

I have confirmed our test site when we enabled the “show empty star rating” on our site the price is showing fine.
    Anyway, if your issue has been solved then it is good.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Product archive style’ is closed to new replies.