Home Forums Basel support forum Product bundle swatches

Product bundle swatches

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem with swatches in product bundles (the official woocommerce plugin for bundles -> https://woocommerce.com/products/product-bundles/). Variation swatches work perfectly in variation products, unfortunately, variations in product bundles don’t work. Take a look at the private content.

I have made also my own investigation and I see that the official woocommerce plugin overrides your swatches in bundled-product-variable.php.

A product bundle is really important in our shop and we have to handle this problem. I would be really appreciated your help. Maybe some development and customization.

I have found also a related post on this topic -> https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-product-bundles-variation-swatches/

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Our swatches work as the default Woocommerce variations, this plugin modifies the standard Woocommerce variations, which is why our swatches would not work.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Hello,

this is the official Woocommerce plugin ->https://woocommerce.com/products/product-bundles/

I made my own investigation and I agree that the Woocommerce bundle plugin causes the problem in the file, -> templates/single-product/bundled-product-variable.php.

I was asking about this issue WooCommerce team and they answered that Basel theme developers should handle it better because they know how the custom swatches implementation works and I also agree with them.

I know that the custom work will be needed but we have to handle this problem together 😉 I believe that also many other people had the same problem.

Can I get a contact to Basel Theme’s developers?

Best regards
    Bartlomiej Jozwiak

Hello,

As we have already mentioned our swatches are based on the default Woocommerce variations. At the same time, the plugin has customized the default variations. Our developers cannot predict what way a plugin would customize the variation to make the swatches compatible.

Usually, if it is possible to give a quick fix, our developers always provide it, in this case, it is not possible.

Hope for understanding.

Best Regards

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Hello,

ok, but can we order a custom extra paid feature from your developer? This function has a high priority for us.

Best regards

Hello,

We do not provide paid services, unfortunately. Usually, our developers help and suggest the solution even though it is not covered by our support, when it does not take much time, however, in this case, customization would be complicated and time-consuming. We can hardly help.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)