Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product categories block

Product categories block

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Woodroof
    Participant

Hello I am inserting a “Product categories” block into a “Masonry” style page (5 categories) exactly like on the site https://woodmart.xtemos.com/home/ second block «FEATURED CATEGORIES» The first image should be large, however it is inserted 300px instead of 600px. If you copy this block on the same page, then the second block works fine. What can be wrong?

Woodroof
    Participant

Up!

Hello,

Please make sure you have enabled WoodMart Core plugin.

If the problem persists, please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Woodroof
    Participant

Hello,

WoodMart Core plugin enabled.
    Administrator access written in private window.

Thanks

Hello,

I have disabled the child theme and saved the page and it works correctly: https://gyazo.com/62a30a5bdacb5ce6e147c3467d11aca5

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Woodroof
    Participant

Hello.
    First block not worked!
    Look at the first post:

If you copy this block on the same page, then the second block works fine. What can be wrong?

In the child theme, I just made the output of the parameters, for convenience. And I see there that when the first block is processed, the [woocommerce_loop] parameter is not equal to 1. When [woocommerce_loop] is equal to 1 (in subsequent blocks), then everything works correctly.
    By the way, if you put any product carousel before the “Product categories” block, it will start working correctly again.
    I want to say that where there is a function for the output of this block, you need to assign [woocommerce_loop]=1, but I don’t know where it is in the template.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The problem is caused by the customization in your child’s theme. Our support does not cover fixing the customization.

The categories are displayed correctly with the parent theme.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Woodroof
    Participant

Even on your video, you can see that from the second to the fifth block works correctly, but the first does not work on the contrary (in the block, picture No. 1 has 300 pixels, but it should be 600).
    I have no time. I will not use this block, your account on my site is blocked, the issue is not resolved.

Hello,

You have added a few Product category elements and it is shown as you added. Please clarify.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)