Home Forums WoodMart support forum "Product categories dropdown" in the search bar does not show all categories.

"Product categories dropdown" in the search bar does not show all categories.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

abd.es
    Participant

Hello!

So far I managed to fix a lot of issues myself but this one I couldn’t find a solution for it!
    I added different product categories and they appear perfectly in the menu, but I wonder why they don’t appear on the dropdown in the search bar (see images below) ? Is it a different menu that I cannot find ? or is it a widget ? or what ?

If I want to debug it. Where can I find the code related to that component ? (this is kind of a general question on how to proceed if I find similar cases?)

Thank you very much!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make sure that you have assigned products to the categories then check back.

If the issue still occurs then provide the login details of the website.

Best Regards

abd.es
    Participant

That was it.
    Thank you!

Hello,

We are Glad that you loved our Theme and Support Staff. We wish you all the best.

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘"Product categories dropdown" in the search bar does not show all categories.’ is closed to new replies.