Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product categories “Load more” button

Product categories “Load more” button

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Zellsaint
    Participant

Hello,

In the “archive products” section there is the possibility of adding the “load more” button, I want to know if the same can be added in the “product categories” section, since I only see that I can put it as a grid, but not let me add that.

Regards

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Zellsaint
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thanks for your answer, but what I wanted to know is only if there is such a possibility in the “product categories” function of WPBakery. I’m sending you some photos to clarify more what that section is.

In one of the photos I show you the functionality of “product archive” where it allows you to add the “load more” button, and in the other image I show you the functionality of “product categories” where I do not see the “load more” section , and where I would like to add it if possible.

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Zellsaint
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thanks for your answer, but what I wanted to know is only if there is such a possibility in the “product categories” function of WPBakery. I am sending you some photos to further clarify what that section is before giving you the access data, since we may not have understood each other

In one of the photos I show you the functionality of “product archive” where it allows you to add the “load more” button, and in the other image I show you the functionality of “product categories” where I do not see the “load more” section , and where I would like to add it if possible.

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The Product categories widget does not have such an option, unfortunately.

The product number often requires pagination, at the same time, in most cases the number of product categories does not require pagination.

You can insert tabs, configure them and insert the number of the pages instead of the title, align the tabs at the bottom, and insert the Product category grid in every tab to show numerous categories. The Product category carousel would conflict the tabs, so you would better configure the product category grid and show categories by ID.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)