Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product characteristics disappear

Product characteristics disappear

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

rldisain.ee
    Participant

If I add a new property on the properties page then all other properties disappear. Or if I upgrade woocommerce to the latest version, also then all properties disappear. why ? What is the quick solution

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

To better assist you, could you kindly test the functionality with default WordPress themes such as TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront? This will help us determine whether the issue stems from our theme or elsewhere.

Regards

rldisain.ee
    Participant

The error still persists. I also uninstalled everything else except woocommerce and the problem is the same

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If the problem exists on other themes as well then it is not a WoodMart issue. You need to contact WooCommerce support for help on this matter.

Kind Regards

rldisain.ee
    Participant

I contacted woocommerce. Not their problem. I contacted my server administrator. And they too see no problem other than the woodmart issue as the product attributes are related to woodmart.

The problem has also occurred in the past:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/products-attributes-are-all-gone/
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/please-pass-on-info-to-timvanhuik-on-woodmart-thread-product-attributes-r-gone/#post-80040

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

However, you previously said that this issue is not related to the theme and happens with other themes on your website.

rldisain.ee
    Participant

I created a test page and removed the woodmart theme and the associated stuff and features are fine. So the fault is somewhere in woodmart. A solution has to be found, not blaming third parties and running me to one and another.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, please send us your admin access so we can switch between themes and check the issue for you.

rldisain.ee
    Participant

Problem solved. The woocommerce_attribute_taxonomies table was empty in the database. Luckily there was a backup and I was able to restore the table. This solved the problem and you can add attributes again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)