Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Count Still Showing, Banners and Slides

Product Count Still Showing, Banners and Slides

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

nothing
    Participant

Good day,
    I had a few issues i needed assistance with:
    1) The product count is still showing despite disabling this in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Categories Style -> Hide product count on category. Please advise
    2) I Would like to remove the banners on the FAQ and Shop By Brand pages. How do i go about this. under Theme Settings > Shop page > Sidebar and Title i disabled the options but the banners remain as shown on images attached.
    3) Half of the footer seems to be missing. I am unsure as to what has happened, as i only wanted two columns; but half of the footer is a blank white space. Image as attached.
    4) How may i also go about removing the words Home Furniture from the title of the page? Please see attached image.
    5) Lastly… i seem to have removed the original slider settings that came with template. I get a message showing an error. How do i go about returning the original slider and settings.
    Thank you for your assistance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.cat-design-default:hover .more-products {
    display:none;
    }

2. You can remove the banner in the page settings: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/product-page-options/

3. Here is the instruction on how to set the footer: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/set-up-footer/

4. You need to change the page title.

5. You need to add Slider Revolution element and then chose the slider from the drop-down.

Best Regards

nothing
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    Thank you for your response.
    1) Product count still shows on the category options on the front page.
    2) The banner is still visible for FAQ and the other page. Is product page the right setting option, as FAQ page is not a product. Please advise.
    4) I changed the page title (Settings>General Settings>Site Title), but before the page title appears HOME FURNITURE. How do i remove the HOME FURNITURE?
    5) I do not understand this.
    With Kind Regards,
    Amy

Hello,

1. Please replace the code with this one:

.category-grid-item .more-products {
    display:none;
    }

2. Please provide the page URL and screen what you want to remove.

4. Please provide the page URL and screen.

5. I have restored the initial furniture slider.

Best Regards

nothing
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    It is very much appreciated.
    1) Thank you. The product count is now not visible.
    2) I have attached the two screen shots. The URL is in the private content below. I wanted to remove the section that is circled.
    4) I have attached the screen shot with an arrow pointing to the Home Furniture that appears in the page title.
    5) Thank you so much for restoring the slides. I really tried to restore them but i was unable to. I appreciate.
    With Kind Regards.

nothing
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    The images are attached below.
    Thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

2. The banner is removed here: https://gyazo.com/97fc30d2e663a6263966bf21feb4d898

4. This is the page title https://prnt.sc/uzfmli just change as per your needs.

Best Regards

nothing
    Participant

Thank you Elise. Both worked. Have a great day.

nothing
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    I had two more questions:
    1) I accidentally deleted the settings of the two text on the theme setting of the home page. They had two options on the top right, one of which was BUY THEME. Please assist in restoring the settings, as i have put three separate titles as shown in the image attached, but they all look like 1 link.
    2) I have added an element of BRANDS beneath the homepage slider. However, when you click the arrow on the left, all 70 brands are scrolled through very quickly; instead of the arrow scrolling to the previous set of brands. Please let me know how i may adjust this.
    Thank you.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area. I will check the settings and suggest.

Best Regards

nothing
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    Please find the login details below.
    Thanks

Hello,

Now you have the text element with this content https://prnt.sc/v0mmfn if you want to have a menu, you need to create a menu in Appearance > Menu and add a Secondary menu element to the Header builder instead of this text element.

As for the brands, enter HTML block [html_block id="258"] and set the number of sites to scroll: https://prnt.sc/v0mpjl

Best Regards

nothing
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    I wanted to remove the text option in the top right. Is it possible to put the setting as was in the template; as shown in screen shot below?
    For the HTML Block, i have tried adding it, but i do not see the option of adding the id. I added a new section, then the WOODMART HTML Block widget. However, i do not see the place where i can add html_block id=”258″. Please assist.
    Thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

The best way is to create a menu containing three custom links leading to the pages you need. Then you just add this menu instead of this text block.

As for ID, for now, there is no option, however, we have taken into consideration and working on it. I cannot tell you exactly when we can implement that.

Best Regards

nothing
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    I shall create a menu, however, can the links as shown on the template please be restored.
    I would like to create my own links there as well, but i am unable to recreate the settings.
    Thanks

Hello,

Please provide the URLs which you want to add to the right bottom and the site I will add ))

Best Regards

nothing
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    I trust you are fine.
    I need your assistance.
    The settings of my home page of my website have changed and i do not know why? All the custom css is correct, so i am unsure as to what has happened.
    Everything else is okay, including the shop age and single product page and menus that i have created.
    Please assist. Thanks. Details are as below.

Hello,

The home pages change when you upload the demo, what did you do before it happened? Check which home page is set in the Settings > Reading. Perhaps you have changed the homepage.

Best Regards

Hello,

The home pages change when you upload the demo, what did you do before it happened? Check which home page is set in the Settings > Reading. Perhaps you have changed the homepage.

Best Regards

nothing
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    I trust you are well.
    I had requested the top right links be reset as shown on the template ( I had attached the screenshot on October 16, 2020 at 3:44 pm ticket number #233822). I had accidentally deleted them. You asked me to send the links and you would add them (ticket number #233994).
    I have provided the links and Admin access below.
    Thank you

Hello,

I have assigned URLs for these items https://gyazo.com/634cf25c82334ccb659add0cb52b6910 as per your details.

Please check.

Best Regards

nothing
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    Thank you for the response.
    I have attached the screenshot of the theme template of the two links at the top right.
    On the template, they seem to have a different font, are well spaced out and with a vertical line in between the two links. It looks very neat. This are the default settings i was requesting, as the current links are next o each other with no separation. Please assist with restoring the default format settings.
    With Kind Regards,

Attachments:

Hello,

Now you have About US and Contact US linked properly. What do you want to change? Do you want to replace About US and Contact US for a Special offer and Purpura theme?

Best Regards

nothing
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    The links do not look like Special offer and Purpura theme.
    Ok, how do i get the single vertical bar that separates Special offer and Purpura theme?
    Thanks

Hello,

Please update the credentials I cannot log in.

Best Regards

nothing
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    Thanks

Hello,

I have done, please check.

Best Regards

nothing
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    Thank you. Perfect.
    Yes, that worked.
    I have one more request. The links are opening in a new window. Can they open in the same window?
    Please advise on how i can change this.
    Thanks

nothing
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    Everything is okay. You may close the ticket.
    Thanks for all the help!
    Fantastic template.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)