Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product details page is not loading/opening

Product details page is not loading/opening

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pixelstreet.agency
    Participant

The site is opening and working correctly but product details page is not loading. Tried permalinks changing setup also. But not working.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

pixelstreet.agency
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Tried deactivating the plugins, but the issue is not resolved. Please check the site and fix it or let me know ASAP. But the details page is showing 500/503 internal server error.

Hello,

Try to disable the custom layout for the single product page and see if it works. You can do this in Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Layouts.

Best Regards.

pixelstreet.agency
    Participant

Yes, it is working now. But I need the custom layout that was designed. Please let me know how to do it.

Hello,

If you preview the layout you can see that your layout content is looping. Please create a new layout and check how it works.

Follow this guide:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/search/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)