Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product do not appear on the shop page if lookup table is not synced

Product do not appear on the shop page if lookup table is not synced

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello,

I informed you of the same problem some time ago and I thought I figured out the solution. But it seems that it just came back and the debugging process is not so simple to find what is causing it.

Here is a custom log that I have created to try and narrow down the problem better.

[29-Apr-2024 04:24:15 UTC] WooCommerce Error Detected:
    [29-Apr-2024 04:24:15 UTC] Error: [2] Attempt to read property "query_vars" on null on line 873 in file wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-query.php
    [29-Apr-2024 04:24:15 UTC] Request URI: /shop/?filter_hlikia=18-eos-21-minon,2-eton-kai-ano,3-eton-kai-ano
    #0 wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-query.php(873): custom_woocommerce_error_handler(2, 'Attempt to read...', '...', 873)
    #1 wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/src/Internal/ProductAttributesLookup/Filterer.php(150): WC_Query::get_main_meta_query()
    #2 wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/widgets/class-widget-layered-nav.php(531): Automattic\WooCommerce\Internal\ProductAttributesLookup\Filterer->get_filtered_term_product_counts(Array, 'pa_fulo', 'and')
    #3 wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/widgets/class-widget-layered-nav.php(632): WOODMART_Widget_Layered_Nav->get_filtered_term_product_counts(Array, 'pa_fulo', 'and')
    #4 wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/widgets/class-widget-layered-nav.php(244): WOODMART_Widget_Layered_Nav->layered_nav_list(Array, 'pa_fulo', 'and', Array)
    #5 wp-includes/class-wp-widget.php(394): WOODMART_Widget_Layered_Nav->widget(Array, Array)
    #6 wp-includes/widgets.php(837): WP_Widget->display_callback(Array, Array)
    #7 wp-content/themes/woodmart/sidebar.php(34): dynamic_sidebar('sidebar-shop')
    #8 wp-includes/template.php(790): require_once('...')
    #9 wp-includes/template.php(725): load_template('...', true, Array)
    #10 wp-includes/general-template.php(136): locate_template(Array, true, true, Array)
    #11 wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/global/sidebar.php(22): get_sidebar('shop')
    #12 wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(345): include('...')
    #13 wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php(1051): wc_get_template('global/sidebar....')
    #14 wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): woocommerce_get_sidebar('')
    #15 wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
    #16 wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #17 wp-content/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/archive-product.php(40): do_action('woocommerce_sid...')
    #18 wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include('...')
    #19 wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('...')
    #20 index.php(17): require('...')

The error goes away if the lookup_tables are generated correctly. For some reason, I can not find the culprit on this one. I have some theories on this one, but I do not know how they affect the functionality of the cron job and do not make it run correctly. I also do not know if a plugin that indexes the database may create a conflict with the theme or the woocommerce (Plugin is called Index WP MySQL For Speed – Author: Oliver Jones, Rick James, from WordPress repo.)

Any help on this one would be much appreciated as it is not a simple process to debug it.

Best Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand whether it is our theme issue?

Kind Regards.

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello,

I have tested it on another site with the exact setup, and the same plugins just with another theme. There was no error there and the products were displayed correctly.

Let me know if this helps.

Best Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please check the issue on the current site with the default Storefront theme.

Let me know the result.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)