Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product element with upsell products not showing variations on own layout

Product element with upsell products not showing variations on own layout

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

xtemos-0973
    Participant

I have products where i have selected a specific variation (for example color red) of another variable product as upsell. When using a standard woodmart product page design, it shows this variation as upsell, but when using a custom product layout it does not show any product. Standard products and the main variable product are shown as upsells after further testing, but not a specific variation.

Before i give you access to my test site, could you please test this on your own testsystem?

Hello,

Could you please send me any video for a better understanding?

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Best Regards

xtemos-0973
    Participant

I have attached a video of the problem. In the video you can see that i have a product with 2 upsell products attached. The first upsell product (#1004) is a main variable product, the second one (690022) is a specific variation. In the product layout i have inserted a product carusell with upsell products. In the frontend you can see that the specific variation (690022) is missing. When i use a standard woodmart product page design it shows both upsell products but not when using a custom layout.

Hello,

It is an issue with third party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

xtemos-0973
    Participant

I have made a clean install without any third party plugins. The problem still exists. Could you please try this on your own demo before i give you access to my website?

Hello,

I have confirmed our test site it is working fine:
    Screenshots for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/FY89ycf
    https://imgbb.com/

Best Regards.

xtemos-0973
    Participant

I have attached the login details for my test website where you can check the problem.

Hello,

We can not do anything on your site due to server error:
    https://ibb.co/DLNx3zg

Best Regards.

xtemos-0973
    Participant

Could you please try again. Our provider has now changed the firewall settings.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Go to Theme Settings > Shop > Variable Products > enable the option Show single variation. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

xtemos-0973
    Participant

Sorry, but that is not a real solution. While it is correct that the variation will be shown as upsell if you turn on the mentioned option, this has a major consequence for the whole website because then all variation will be shown an category pages.

As i said the specific variation will be shown as upsell without the “show single variation” option when you use a standard category layout and not an own layout. So there is definitely a difference in the behaviour. Please ask your developer why this difference exists. I can’t use the “show single variation” option as i don’t want to show any variation on category pages.

Hello,

Please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.3.2 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the issue.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Best Regards.

xtemos-0973
    Participant

I updated the theme, but the problem still exists.

Hello,

Please apply the 503072 patch to fix that issue. The patch can be applied via WoodMart -> Patcher.

Best Regards.

xtemos-0973
    Participant

It now shows the specific variation as upsell, but the attribute labels on the image are not showing.

Hello,

Where the attribute labels are not showing? Can you please share the page URL and the screenshot of the issue for a better understanding?

Best Regards.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)