Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product filters are not displayed when added via the Dokan panel

Product filters are not displayed when added via the Dokan panel

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

shpoisnik
    Participant

Hello.

I have a problem: when my sellers add filters to a product via the Dokan panel, they are not displayed in the Woodmart filter widget. They are only displayed after I (admin) update the product again through the admin panel in the Woocommerce product edit.

At the same time, in filters from Premmerce plugin they are updated immediately, without the need to update the product again in the admin panel.

This creates a huge problem because there could be hundreds or thousands of products and it would take a very long time to update the products every time.

Thank you!

Hello,

Can you please share the small video for better understanding, Also share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

shpoisnik
    Participant

I sent it to you in private.
    I would also like to ask you to customize the filters to be always open (now they are closed by default).
    In the theme settings I specified that the categories should be open, but there was no change. I have searched for a solution, however nothing has worked.

Thank you very much!

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme and Woocommerce Storefront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activated, and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

Also, please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

florian.arrive
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve got the exact same problem here. How the problem was solved please ?

Thanks,
    FLorian

Hello,

@florian.arrive

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand whether it is our theme issue?

Best Regards.

florian.arrive
    Participant

If I disable woodmart, how I am supposed to check if it’s working ? Can you check directly with the info in private message ?
    Thanks a lot,

Hello,

Please check this issue with the default theme. After switching themes, You need to check this issue with the default WooCommerce attribute filter widget called “FILTER PRODUCTS BY ATTRIBUTE”. which works the same but has a different design.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)