Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Hover Image Swap – Variations

Product Hover Image Swap – Variations

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Andrewslabbert
    Participant

Good day.

I would like to enable the product images to swap on hover. This currently only happens when there is multiple images for a certain product.

Is there a way to enable this feature to swap to the products variation images?

This is the example of the first product on my shop page:

Product: Baby Bib Outlined
    Variations (color): Orange & Green

The Green Baby Bib variation has a ‘Green’ image assigned. & the orange baby bib variation has a ‘orange’ image assigned to it.
    On the shop page, the image being displayed for ‘Baby Bib Outlined product’ is currently the ‘green’ image.

I would like the product image to swap to the orange baby big image once being hovered over.

Currently, the only way to see the different variable images is on the single product page.

Is there a way to achieve this?

Many thanks!
    Kind regards,

Hello,

Unfortunately, when you hover over the product the first image from the product gallery of the main product is shown. When you click swatches on the variable product, you can show the variation images: https://gyazo.com/5b40598f635c62072d8cbe94309d9311

You would better consider disabling showing another image on hover and leave shifting the images between variations.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)