Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product image change on hover

Product image change on hover

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

designmono
    Participant

Hello,

When browsing on desktop, the product image changes on hover. Is there any way to have a similiar feature on mobile too? E.g. swipe to see the second photo.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

The mobile and iPad screen does not have a hover and as a result, this feature is not applied in mobile.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

designmono
    Participant

Hello,

I have enabled the “product gallery” feature which creates a similar effect. But I would like it to show only the first 2 images of the product. Is that possible?

Also, would it be possible to enable the “product gallery” on mobile only, while leaving the standard hover effect on desktop?

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

01. Sorry there is no option in theme settings to add the limit in the product gallery images in the grid products.

02. Try to use the theme preset feature of our theme. Here is our documentation on how to use theme presets. https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-settings-presets/

Best Regards.

designmono
    Participant

Thanks, that’s good to know. But I’m considering using responsive sections on Elementor (create duplicate sections and hide them on mobile/desktop) instead of theme presets. Could you suggest which solution is more lightweight and realiable — theme presets or responsive sections? I would use it for product archive only.

Hello,

Theme presets are typically more lightweight as they are integrated into the theme itself, but responsive sections offer more flexibility. For a product archive with WoodMart theme, considering the complexity of Elementor’s responsive sections, sticking with theme presets might offer better performance and reliability.

Best Regards.

designmono
    Participant

Thank you for clarifying. Really appreciate your help! The topic can be closed now šŸ™‚

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

Iā€™m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Product image change on hover’ is closed to new replies.