Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Image Size Issues

Product Image Size Issues

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

arminovic
    Participant

Hello all,

I am fighting some issues with the image size on the product page. I have tried already all the provided doings, but the image size is not applying…

all the doings here in this post https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/ have been tried but something is blocking the image size on the product page. The grid is working fine and looks perfect.

The picture is too big to for the site. The original picture size is smaller than 600, so the picture appears in a bad quality.

Maybe someone knows how to fix?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please try setting the product image size from Theme Settings >> Product Page >> Images.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/y0j92y

Then clear cache and check back.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

arminovic
    Participant

Thank you Aizaz.

I am using already the “medium” size settings you have provided. The “small” is too small.

How can I resize the product image within the “medium” settings to a lower picture size.

As already described the other method (link above) is not working or something is blocking…?

Thank you so much.

arminovic
    Participant

I have found some entries in log file (woocommerce) with “wc-image-regeneration…”. It seems that all pictures have been resized while installing a plugin? Could this be?

Is there a possibility to fix that?

Thank you.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

arminovic
    Participant

The reason might be with some woo commerce plugin which has been installed.

Hello,

You forgot to provide the URL of the website with the admin panel login details. Please provide the URL of the website as well to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

arminovic
    Participant

You can find the URL… sorry 😀

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woocommerce-product-gallery .owl-carousel .product-image-wrap {
        width: 400px;
    }

Best Regards.

arminovic
    Participant

Thank you its working. Is there a possibility to centre the picture/frame or to move it more right to the description as it is aligned to the left.

Thank you!

arminovic
    Participant

following code is padding the picture to the right, but still bad quality. Is there a perfect solution available?

`{
    padding-right:0px width: 400px;
    }

arminovic
    Participant

It is working now with following code:

.woocommerce-product-gallery .owl-carousel .product-image-wrap {
        width: 400px;
    		margin-left: 15%;

}

Hello,

We are Glad that you managed to solve the issue by adjusting the CSS. You are Great!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Product Image Size Issues’ is closed to new replies.