Home Forums Basel support forum Product Page Image Size

Product Page Image Size

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

deesharma16
    Participant

Hi,
    My product page image size is coming 180*240. I changed the image display settings in woocomerce product and changed the image size too but still the problem persists.
    Something is hindering i suppose.
    Kindly help me out with this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

deesharma16
    Participant

If i change the theme the content might get overwritten which i cannot afford at this time. Is there any other way to check whats hindering.
    Also whats the use of support forum of yours if i cannot get my problems resolved?
    Kindly see to it if some settings have been disturbed.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just ask you to understand is this problem is related to our theme since we provide support for Basel and help with any 3rd party plugins are not included. Your content will not be overwritten if you will switch to another theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Also, as we can see on your product page, our theme’s gallery markup is overridden with other code that may be caused by some of the installed plugins. Try to disable all extra plugins that are not related to our theme.

deesharma16
    Participant

I switched to other theme i.e Enfold. The products are available but the content structure has changed and so is the image size. Now the single product page image shows what it was assigned.
    Does this mean that there is some issue in one of the theme settings?
    To be honest things have started going over my head now. Can u understand the problem now or there is something else to try too?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please try to disable all extra plugins that are not related to our theme so we can check it?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)