Home Forums WoodMart support forum product page in tablet vertical view and mobile menu

product page in tablet vertical view and mobile menu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ateacme.com
    Participant

Hi, I have 2 questions about tablet and mobile:
    1) I’d like to know if I can modify the single product page aspect on tablet vertical view: now images are displayed like on smartphone as a slideshow but on the left of the description (like on desktop view) and in this way I have a lot of blank space under the image. In attachment you can find a screenshot of a product single page on tablet.
    I want to display images like in desktop view (bottom 1column setting) or like on mobile i.e. above text and slide show.
    Is there a way I can manage that view?
    2) on table and mobile I have the menu divided into 2 tabs: general menu and shop categories.
    I like this division but I also need to have a “general” button for shop page whit all categories: is it possibile?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. HTML structure does not allow solving it by custom CSS. Such modification requires complicated Woocommerce code customization which is not covered by our support.

Please consider using the Woocommerce builder of WoodMart allowing to create custom templates for product pages and other functional pages that are not editable by default. Woocommerce builder is the inbuilt functionality widget included in the builder you use on the site.
    Please check this manual:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woocommerce-layouts-builder/?theme=woodmart and https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/single-product-page-builder/

2. In this case Go to Header builder -> edit current header -> Add the categories dropdown element and choose the menu you want or you can add the general button with a link in the header builder.
    If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)