Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product photo is blur and new post does not show when using wpbakery element

Product photo is blur and new post does not show when using wpbakery element

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Chris
    Participant

Hello, I have 2 problems when using your theme:

1/ Product photo is blur on front page when I use Wpbakery element (product tab, product grid or carousel) to show the products. When I visit the shop page, the product photo is good. Please check “Photo 1” and “Photo 2”

2/ New post does not show on main menu using “widgetised sidebar” (from Wpbakery). I have 2 posts and it just shows 1 post. I cleared the cache and it didn’t work. Please check “Photo 3” and “Photo 4”

Please help me about these, thank you.

• This topic was modified 10 months ago by Chris.

Hello,

Please enter every image element and remove the size in the settings. If it does not help, try to upload bigger images.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Chris
    Participant

Thank you, but what’s about the second issue? I can see it shows 2 post in incognito mode, but as normal mode it shows just one post, even though I cleared the cache. I afraid that the customers who visited my website won’t see new posts in the menu. What should I do? Thank you.

Chris
    Participant

Hello? Please let me know if you can help or not. Thank.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Chris
    Participant

okay, I will check it.

Chris
    Participant

Hello? Can you help me to delete it?

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Chris.

Hello,

The images have been deleted.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Product photo is blur and new post does not show when using wpbakery element’ is closed to new replies.