Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product reviews not showing in custom layout for single product

Product reviews not showing in custom layout for single product

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

nmavra@gmail.com
    Participant

Hello,

We have created a custom layout for the single product, and the issue we are facing with the layout is that the product reviews do not appear. Everything is activated in the woodmart/woocommerce settings.

Can you please advise?

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

nmavra@gmail.com
    Participant

We did what you suggested, but it still doesn’t show the product reviews in the single product layout.

Hello,

I have visited your site and saw a lot of third party plugins on your site. Please deactivate the third party plugins on your site and check the issue. If the issue remains then permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Hope you can understand!

Best Regards.

nmavra@gmail.com
    Participant

Hello,
    I have created a clone of the website at armos2.2netdemo.gr you are free to do anything there (disable plugins and everything) in order to find the cause, I have spent a lot of time since your last reply trying to make it work but unfortunately I haven’t managed it.

I would appreciate it if you can help! thank you!

Hello,

I have checked your site without a layout and the reviews section is not showing. Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)