Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product tabs

Product tabs

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

TT
    Participant

Hi

I have added more tabs on my product page. They have been added from Woodmart settings on the Tabs page. I added them as HTML bloacks. However, the information in these blocks are vendor specific, so admin can not just edit the HTML blocks on the back end and make it universal for all vendors.

So how do I make it such, that each vendor, when uploading a product, can add details under each tab?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

TT
    Participant

I am using WooCommerce – WCFM

I have also added an image of what the vendor add product page looks like

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The theme settings add the global tabs to the product page, and the unique content can be added to the product page into one additional tab: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/product-page-options/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

TT
    Participant

Hi, So I know how to add the tabs, I want to know how do vendors add their own information into these tabs? As each vendor will have their own, unique information to add into the tabs.

Currently, only admin can add onto the tabs from the back end, not vendors.

Hello,

Please contact the vendor plugin support and find out if the plugin expands the default Woocommerce functionality and how it is implemented.

Best Regards

TT
    Participant

hi

where do i do this?

Hello,

Please check the site of the plugin or place where you purchased it.

Best Regards

TT
    Participant

So I do not have a plugin. I did this following a woodmart tutorial, by adding HTML bloacks.
    I contacted WCFM and they said it is a theme issue..

Please assist

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option.

All the custom tabs provided in the Theme Settings > Single Product > Tabs are global and would be shown in all the products.

In addition, each product has its own tab field, this tab content would be individual for each product: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/product-page-options/

Best Regards

TT
    Participant

Hi

thank you for the link.
    So with regards to Custom Tab on Product page, how do I make this tab editable for each vendor to add their own information to this tab?

Hello,

If a vendor has access to the product editing, they will see and be able to edit the tab.

Best Regards

TT
    Participant

How do I give vendors access to “the product editing” so they can edit their own tab?

Hello,

Please refer to the vendor plugin documentation. We do not have the instruction on this option.

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)