Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product tabs

Product tabs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Letspixel
    Participant

Hi, i bought the theme and i am struggeling with the tabs on the product side. I manage to create an additional tab but it doesn’t include the Elementor widgets area. I would like to create 5 different tabs with different layouts from elementor, is that possible? How can i achieve that?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You can add one tab with your content in Elementor, you can find the option in the product page: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/product-page-options/#local_settings and https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#custom_tab

Best Regards

Letspixel
    Participant

Hei thank you for you reply, i have seen the documentation but my question is if is possible to have several tabs, on the single page option is allowed to add only one tab. I can’t see on any place i would be able to add several tabs.

Best Regards

Letspixel
    Participant

ON you attached picture you can see at i was able to add just two, however is not like the “standard” where i can have elementor widgets “see attached picture”.

Can you help me to solve this issue?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to have a few custom tabs on the product page, you can add one custom tab on the product page, it would have unique content and one more tab in the Theme settings > Product page > tabs > Addtional tab – one and the same content on all the pages, if you need more tabs, you will have to customize Woocommerce or find a plugin.

Best Regards

Letspixel
    Participant

Thank you =)

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)