Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products are not displayed correctly in the store

Products are not displayed correctly in the store

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Optica Valls
    Participant

Products are not displayed correctly in the store. Version 5.3.6. I send screenshots. It happens most of the time, though not always. It also fails if I pass the parameter in the url ?per_page = x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make a backup of your site and update the theme and all the related plugins: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/ and https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/woodmart-update-6-0-explained/

Best Regards

Optica Valls
    Participant

Version 6.0.4 does not fix this problem (tested on localhost). Besides breaking my customization in woocommerce this version (6.0.4) has other bugs.

Hello,

Please restore your site from the backup.

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes. Please make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Optica Valls
    Participant

Sorry for the delay in replying. It is not a matter of plugins, I have already tried that. I have observed that when there are products out of stock, that they should not be shown is when it leaves the gap. I have solved it like this:

add_action( ‘woocommerce_product_query’, ‘custom_product_instock’ );
    function custom_product_instock( $query ) {
    $query->set( ‘meta_query’, array( array( ‘key’ => ‘_stock_status’, ‘value’ => ‘instock’, ‘compare’ => ‘=’ )));
    }

Upgrading to version 6.04 gives me a lot of trouble with woocommerce customization. Therefore I am staying with 5.3.6 for the moment.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the information.

Please try to modify the customization so that it could work with 6.0.4 This theme version has been improved considerably, a lot of classes have changed or removed. That is why you could have this problem.

Best Regards

Optica Valls
    Participant

As I mentioned before, version 6.0.4 does not correct the paging problem. In addition, there is also some minor bug in the minicart (send photo). Are you going to take this into account for a next version?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please move your site to a staging platform and provide me access, I will update we will check, detect the reasons for the problem, and then you would move the updated and clean version to your live site.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)