Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products carousel auto mode

Products carousel auto mode

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Andrew Forest
    Participant

Hello. How can I set this to auto?

Set numbers of slides you want to display at the same time on slider’s container for carousel mode. Also supports for “auto” value, in this case it will fit slides depending on container’s width. “auto” mode doesn’t compatible with loop mode.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no “auto” option for the slider’s slides number in our theme.

Regards

Andrew Forest
    Participant

Thank you.
    Could you please take a look at the website? try to edit the homepage using wpbakery. I’m not sure if this is something I caused or it’s just because I’m using an outdated version of the plugin.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, there is a problem with WPBakery frontend editor when the header builder is turned on. We will fix it in our next theme update.

Andrew Forest
    Participant

That’s awesome! When will the update be ready? I’m about to launch the website in a few days. 😀

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you want, you can contact us via the contact form on our profile page and we will send you the latest version of the plugin.

Andrew Forest
    Participant

Thank you for that, but I’m afraid of breaking something. I’ll wait for the update. Do you have any idea why the favorite products page title does not appear on mozilla? I just noticed it. Try adding a product.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us a screenshot of this problem for better understanding.

Andrew Forest
    Participant

First SS, chrome, 2nd one Mozilla. The title for the favourite products page does not apper on mozilla.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There is no such title in any browser we test. We don’t know where do you see it.

Andrew Forest
    Participant

I see it using google chrome, lol.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Maybe you have some kind of cache or it is shown only when you logged in https://gyazo.com/d2c7cf38e056790d43f3c2b12cbde969

Andrew Forest
    Participant

Yup, for some reason it only shows it when you’re logged in.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It may be some caching problem.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)