Home Forums Basel support forum Products (grid or carousel)

Products (grid or carousel)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

coolmatter
    Participant

At the front page I want to replace the Posts Carousel with Products (grid or carousel) because I can’t select a specific product category so I can appear featured products.
    My problem is that when I use the Products (grid or carousel) with WPBakery it doesn’t show any prices, sizes or add to basket option below the products.
    Can you help me?

Thank you

coolmatter
    Participant

For some reason I found out that it’s working properly the row I’ve put but I don’t know why the text overlaps with the below content…

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area for checking the settings.

Best Regards

coolmatter
    Participant

Provided

Hello,

I am checking the home page, I have duplicated the product grid and checked the category which has two products and it shows the products from the category https://gyazo.com/959b97b1f495a02ad86bd14061083719

As you can see it was sub-category. When you set the category all the products from the sub-category are showing as well.

Please describe the steps to reproduce the problem.

Best Regards

coolmatter
    Participant

You’ve added a second carousel so the text appeared but if you can see the second carousel you added it’s cropped. (first image)
    I’ve you add only one carousel you will see that there is no text. (second image).

Please test it with only one carousel.

Thank you

Hello,

Remove this negative margin https://gyazo.com/d9282c1df51dcddab859776df2093add

Best Regards

coolmatter
    Participant

With a bit of tweaking everything is great now!
    Thank you for the awesome support!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Products (grid or carousel)’ is closed to new replies.