Home Forums Basel support forum Products not getting added to cart

Products not getting added to cart

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

deesharma16
    Participant

Hello,
    My variable products with different variations are not getting added to the cart upon selecting proper color and size in the product page. it displays the following text which i have added to the attachments.
    kindly see to it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

deesharma16
    Participant

hello,
    I changed the theme to twenty sixteen and now my variable products are getting added to the cart. So can you mow check what is it that is causing problem to it.
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

deesharma16
    Participant

hello,
    yes i have deactivated all the irrelevent plugins.
    Now please check.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

External plugins are still turned on.

deesharma16
    Participant

hey
    yes beacuase it was required for the website to get displayed.
    but i have disabled them too.
    now u can check!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that there is something that modifies your website JS files and adds some extra code that causes JS functionality errors https://gyazo.com/6a208c2572c2d90e3bac87d0462d9440

deesharma16
    Participant

I saw the link you sent. But i am not able to understand what is causing this issue.
    Kindly help me resolve this.
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Maybe there are some optimizations or minifications tools enabled on your server. The fact is that all resources are modified somehow https://gyazo.com/18be444e437b6e361423774876db7cce

deesharma16
    Participant

okay so i get it what you are saying but what i don’t get is that what to do next to get this resolved.
    So what preferable solution is there to get it resolved.?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, we don’t know how to disable it since we don’t know how you enabled it. The thing is that it is not our theme function.

deesharma16
    Participant

But everything was functioning perfectly when you told me to shift to other theme. All the products were getting added to the cart in other theme.
    If its not your theme’s issue then the issue should have been there in other theme too.
    You may not be knowing how to disable it bt u might have come across situation similar to it before.
    You can provide links if possible to go through them.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, let us check it again. Are we allowed to disable all plugins and switch between themes?

deesharma16
    Participant

Yes please
    You can proceed with it.
    I have already shared the details.
    If u need the credentials let me know.

deesharma16
    Participant

Hey
    Did you guys go through it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Are you able to update WooCommerce plugin and our theme to latest versions? And provide us your FTP access also.

deesharma16
    Participant

Hey,
    I have updated the theme and i checked again, the error is gone now. Products are getting added to the cart.
    If theme updation was the reason for it, then why don’t you guys send the alert notifications for the newer updates of the themes? How would we who are using the theme would understand when it doesn’t show the newer update regarding theme.
    THANKS

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Actually, the update notifications should be received from Envato. Also, in the next theme update, we will implement an auto-update option in the Dashboard so you will not have any problems with it.

deesharma16
    Participant

yeah that will be great.
    Thanks

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Products not getting added to cart’ is closed to new replies.